A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

09 September 2005

SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Phew! It's done. Ironically it only took 2 minutes since my boss was about to go to lunch. He was fine with it (so far) he's been in meetings mostly. He said it was good for me. I told him when and that I would be doing a list for him with all the status etc and trying to close up loose ends. Then he went to lunch and I told members of the staff - who were actually shocked save my main girl Joyce. Maybe this wasn't as apparent as I thought. It seems like people actually thought despite all the problems I would just keep chugging along. That is a lesson learned for me. Of course none of the people who truly understand are here (well most have quit anyhow!) So I am doing my status sheet and will record my timesheets (which are mostly done and get easier from here on out b/c I will just code things to "transition" which is nice and vague!)

I am so glad I said Weds now. I am going to let me new coworkers know I can do my half day a week early so I now fully intend on getting a whole week back!

What a relief, I am trying not to smirk... well trying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home