A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

16 October 2005

Move over Aqua - There's a New Barbie Girl in Town

Here's some news that you have been waiting for with baited breath! Finally - cheesy Danish sugarpop songs and videos are no longer the sole domain for what a real-life Barbie might look like!

Yup in a country where you can buy SpongeBob Toothpaste why not an expensive Barbie clothing line too? Better yet - why not sell it to bored and snobby fashionistas with money to burn - look out Fred Segal... (damn it! This "commoner" missed the Annual Sale! I'll have to ask my LA spy if he was able to get over there to forage...I mean it is related to ummm err action figures;-P ) Introducing Mattel's Barbie Luxe line!

Of course Barbie can't touch Malibu Stacy (right Matty?) "Math is hard!"

Ok it's way too late to be blogging & I have "Supply Chain Forms" training tomorrow (yes a "how-to-fill-out-the-damn-paper-forms" training) but before I go to snoozeland I shall send the following covert & secret messages to people will understand them and you will not (sorry but hopefully you are stucky pondering what a $176 Barbie outfit might contribute to the life of a mother, sister, friend who is a draq queen etc and won't waste your time figuring these out!

Secret messages:

From the #1F to the #1 - I'm still smilin' & sendn more your way since it gonna be cold 2nite!
To the Raspberry Smoothy guy - BFF! (more!)
To the Gardener - I'll carry the broom or pansies anytime for u! (more!)
To My Brother - Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love me some Malibu Stacy! "Let's buy makeup so the boys will like us!"

What's up with these randy secret messages to gardners? Pass it my way, please!

10:33 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home