A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

15 December 2005

The Gucci & Prada of Fruit! And no I don't mean Carson Kressley...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/14/AR2005121402383.html

This is SO true. I thought the $100 square watermelon was a Japanese urban legend... until I went there for the first time in 1992! They really do sell fruit that costs more than my monthly condo fee! Nuts!

Though I will say - it really is delcious and very nicely packaged. I mean the way they wrap and display apples would put even the giftwrapped at Tiffany to shame!

OK it's quitting time... so me and my banana and 2 apples (which are priceless I might add) are going home!

P.S. I re-joined Golds Gym today... and talked them out of the BS $169.00 initiation fee!!! And my rate isn't much more than what I was paying 6 months ago! Victory for me! I feel good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home