A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

09 December 2005

Tell Me Best Gay Movie Quotes EVER!!! Thanks Joe!

Ok so Joe.My.God came up with a hyper-mega-meme... ok so it's not even a meme but I am going to treat it as such. I give him big props (to match his... nevermind!) for coming up with a fabulous post... I'm a movie-quoting 'mo (ask anyone - I can't go more than a couple sentences in casual conversation without a quote or some voice imitation..." so of course I could resist listing just a few of my faves from my favorite movie of all time!!!

TAG you're it (and I specifically tag these homies)- list yours here... on Joe's blog or on your own, but get on it people, I need to find some sassy new 1-liners so post'em here 1st!

To start:

I think I got through all of these but how come nobody mentioned "To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything! Julie Newmar":

Vida - "I feel like Miss Jane Mansfield in this car..."
Noxema -"Ohhhhhh Jane Mansfield... not a good auto reference"
---
Vida - "Now we must consult the only man in money matters...Noxie you remember John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt?"

Noxie - "Oh yes, his name is my name too..."

JJJS (Robin Williams) - "Does everybody shout OH I hate that!"
---
"I'm the Latina Marilyn Monroe... I got more legs than a bucket of chicken..." - Miss Chi Chi
---
"Talk to the man Vida, you speak Honkie!" - Noxie
---
Vida - "We'll sell our plane tickets and go by bus!
Noxie - "You must have me mistake for Rosa Parks... I do NOT do the bus"
---
Vida - "Noxie why is the Little Latin Boy in Drag crying?"
Noxie -"Maybe she just found out Menudo broke up"
---
"Look at her... running like she headed across the border..." - Noxie
---

And of course my personal favorite

Noxie - "Why do I feel like I'm in the tournament of roses parade?"
Chi Chi -"Because you're as big as a float?"
Noxie - "Your mother"

Can you tell it is my FAVORITE movie of all time!

Oh yes and I couldn't resist...The Birdcage

Dancer - "Chewing gum helps me think..."
Albert - "Honey you're wasting your gum..."

and

Dancer - "I don't get it..."
Albert from a distance - "Why don't you try more gum!"
---
Now let's see what you can come up with!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home