A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

09 December 2005

WORST SONG EVER! Who said Europeans had taste all the time??!

Bob Sinclair - Love Generation- This has been a smash on all the European charts for way too long now. It drives me crazy - I can't listen to it even one more time. Whenever I hear the first couple of notes I make a crazed dash across the room to bludgeon the computer until it stops playing that ANNOYING and terrible song!

I mean even though I despise that overplayed song by the Killers at least it was somewhat decent this is just crap that will be forgotten in 6 months - if we can get that damn song out of our heads! It's like a virus. GRRRRRRRRRRRR. Not everything from Europe is cool! Songs like this are a big reminder that nobody is perfect - especially Bob Sinclair!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Klein said...

Tos:

It's SINCLAR, not Sinclair. And his song "The Beat Goes On" is actually halfway decent.

:)

Mike Klein

10:38 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home