Cheers and applause - The State of DisUnion video (funny!)
Check out this amusing (yet apt and poignant) little take on the State of the Union address.... you might call it the State of DisUnion.... Thanks to ebaumsworld...PS - the sexy pic of Jake Gyllenhaal is just for eye-candy and because I've had a miserable couple of days... should be improving soon - going to Dutch class soon! Tot ziens!


4 Comments:
Sorry you've been having some shitty days, Tos! Week is over halfway through at least...
That pic definitely puts me in a good mood...woof!
8:26 p.m.
man, i've had a miserable day as well and that jake shot surely was a pick me up. he's delectable.
8:50 p.m.
I wish I could look like that! I'm working on the muscles part - it's the hairy chest I can't seem to do! :-)
Day improved after I posted the pic and improved even more when I went to Dutch class - it's getting harder now but the video soap opera we watch is hysterical!!!
Thanks for the cheer lads!
8:51 p.m.
Every time I see Jake, he gets even hotter! Thanks for that great pic!
7:51 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home