A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

09 February 2006

World famous Florida Avenue Grill - Mr. T was here!


Did you know I lived 2 blocks from the "World Famous" Florida Avenue Grill?!?! You know the one that was prominently featured in that 80's hit DC Cab (for real - it's in there as is a lot of my hood - formerly the ghetto!) - That's your factoid for the day...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I used to live right around the corner from there (on the Unit block, between S and T), though I never saw the movie.

8:51 p.m.

 
Blogger TOS said...

If you have Comcast it is in the free selections for the month - it is something - that is for sure... what it is... nor that is another story ;-)

10:24 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm...Florida Avenue Grill biscuits and gravy served by waitresses who look like they have a story to tell. If it weren't for the beef stew in the oven (I'm prepping for the "big storm") I would head over ther right now!

The brownies are already cooling...

4:23 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home