Cure to a bad day... hot boys in jock straps to the rescue!

Ok so I know I am a pig but I had a lousy day... nothing like a cute boy in a jock to cheer you up! I may indulge in a little retail therapy... International Jock must looooove me (I'm sure somebody there gets a commission for every lousy day I have! ;-) Now that is a great reason to follow football!

Ok so it's kindof like Lays - bet you can't eat errrrr look at just one...

Ok it's not a jock but that's some sport undies on that boy there... :-P Ok I need to go jump in a cold shower... Enjoy the eye candy though!


5 Comments:
Thanks TOS my boy! That was just perfect! There is nothing I love more than hot guys in jocks and nothing else -- actually - hot guys in jocks and socks are a killer turn on for me -- and don't even get me started on guys with white tube socks and nothing else on...oh geez -- time to take care of Rob Jr.....only he ain't so "Jr."!!!!! LOL :) Kisses....
12:30 a.m.
Very Nice! So, when do we get to see all of those jocks that you have been buying? How much longer do we have to wait for the TOS jockstrap pics to be posted? :-)
9:30 a.m.
#1 is MY MAN. he totally has that quarterback-look going on.
ever notice that there are hardly any non-hot quarterbacks out there? i don't get it. i'd freak with them all almost. even if you slightly busted you've probably got a nice bod, so i can overlook the bad and focus on the good.
11:11 a.m.
that certainly makes a bad day seem a bit better
10:24 p.m.
Not quite big enough for me TOS, but there'd do in a pinch!!!!
11:35 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home