Plagarize this!
Have you been following this whole Harvard student book plagarism story? I just heard about it tonight in class. Pretty wild, especially on the heels of the whole James Frey book scandal (interesting commentary from Augusten Burroughs too)... But then again you've had major fraud and plagarism cases at the New York Times, USA TODAY and other papers... is it all that surprising? Pretty sad actually.
I found this person's thoughts to be extremely funny while still accurate. So as not to plagarize please visit the site and read them. Great commentary - I especially love (and I quote):
"You’ve already sucked at being young and full of promise. Make a commitment to become old and full of accomplishment. Don’t continue to be an idiot just because, you know, people think you were once." - from Top 10 Bits of Unasked-For Advice to Kaavya Viswanathan from The Industry, Hollywood, CA
Very interesting - great blogfind too...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home