A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

18 July 2006

Tales of a struggling artist...

ChrisKubrick.com - The Struggling Artist... sortof...

He's actually gainfully employed and successful - which means he can eat and have energy. That might explain why his stuff is so neat. Seriously, I don't normally go for modern art, save my brother Andrew's work, but I really like Chris' stuff. So maybe he's not struggling at all. No wait, he lives in Fresno and that is definitely a struggle from what I read from his blog.

He has a very interpretive style and his work seems to reflect the emotion he puts into each piece. He is definitely thoughtful and reflective in his life and that affects his art. Pretty cool. I have never even met him believe it or not but know all of this from his blog (which is art too I think - I think of myself as a blog-artist sometimes LOL).

(Picture credit: RC1 (North) - my personal favorite)

Anyhow check out ChrisKubrick.com and have a good morning!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris needs a celebratory spanking.

9:52 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sure does. =)

2:05 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home