A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

14 November 2006

Boo's trip to New Jersey: From XTerra to Xplosion - What a blast!

First off, Boo is OK, repeat my Boo is OK. He escaped with singed leg hairs and a small 1st degree burn on one leg.

But I'll him explain what happened in a post from the Boo himself. Until then, enjoy the chilling photos (thankfully he did not show them to me before I raced up to NJ the day it happened - I would have had another heart attack in addition to the one I had after the 1st call)

Here is the part where I Thank God that he is ok.




10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha? What happened! Glad he's ok.

10:17 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

freakin' Jersey drivers!!!

12:11 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did a fire-eater from the carny accidentally hurl across the median?

Good to hear he's in one very solid, unsinged piece.

7:48 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Thank goodness your Boo was okay!

8:39 p.m.

 
Blogger TOS said...

Those are real photos... and it is South Jersey so I'm sure carnies might have been lurking...

Or maybe Gremlins...

9:11 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear E's version of events. And I want to see photos oh his missing leg fur.

2:36 a.m.

 
Blogger Person said...

TIME TO GET RID OF MY XTERRA!

1:01 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about Boo's leg hairs. Is his chest hair all right?

4:05 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN!!!!!

2:38 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike larson said...

we must have details! I am glad to hear the Boo is okay. Judging from the photos, he is one lucky guy. Funny how some of the furry guys have been more concerned about the condition of body hair. LOL. But, body hair is an important thing :)

1:56 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home