A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

19 November 2006


Me and the Navy Billy Goat Mascot! Yes I do smile every once in a while... I had a nice time with Boo's family - we went to the Navy vs. Temple game at the Naval Academy in Annapolis. Good times... Of course now it is back to homework, though I'm grinning a little at least... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Xanadu said...

GREAT smile TOS! Glad you guys had a good time with Boo's family. Hey, just wanted to stop by as well and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving buddy. I hope it's a great one. May your blessings be too numerous to count this Thanksgiving and throughout this holiday season.

7:43 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home