A former blogoholic I have stopped the blog for now. I need to focus on teaching and living my life with my best Boo and pup! See you around the cybersphere!

04 January 2007

S & M Beauty Salon - Whip Your Hair into Shape!

Hmm... I wonder if they have a booth at MAL this year.

(This is a real place - it's in a "transitioning" part of the neighborhood a couple blocks away!)

Most likely the patrons are older African-American ladies and not Domination Daddies but then again note the iron gate! I've heard that those braids and hairweaves
can be verrrrrry tight and painful...

You never know ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Washington Cube said...

Kinbaku and weave...for all of your beauty esthetics.

8:56 p.m.

 
Blogger buff said...

TOS, you're the man. Thanks for sharing, hit my funny bone.

And thanks for posting to my blog. Really like the resolutions you posted, especially once a day every day jacking off. Use it or lose it. Big hairy muscle hugs, stud.

12:43 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home